Once orders are collected from our store for delivery, we supply a tracking email which contains an order tracking number to allow customers to track the progress of delivery. This tracking number and tracking details can be found in the following ways:
- Tracking Email: A tracking email containing your order tracking number will automatically be sent to your supplied email address once your order has been collected from us by the courier service or sent with Australia Post.
- Customer Account: If your tracking email has been misplaced or not correctly received, you can locate your tracking number by logging into your customer account and clicking the 'View Order Status' link. Here you can click the 'View / Print Order' button to view the details of your recent orders. On this page, you can view the status of your order, and locate your tracking information towards the bottom of the page.
- Customer Support: If you are unable to locate your order tracking number, simply contact our Support Personnel by filling in our Contact Form. Our staff will be happy to locate your tracking information for you.
- Australia Post Website: You can track the progress of your order simply by using your order confirmation number. Simply go to https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search and enter your 6 digit order number in the 'Track an Item’ box, and then click 'Track'.
- Courier Service Website: You can track the progress of your order simply by using your order confirmation number. Go to the relevant courier website and follow the instructions on their website to track your order.